Galaxy Gaming DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bena's Staff Application - TMod

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bena's Staff Application - TMod Empty Re: Bena's Staff Application - TMod Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:46 am

Maspoon

Maspoon
Admin

You application has been Accepted

https://galaxygamingforums.forumotion.co.uk

2Bena's Staff Application - TMod Empty Re: Bena's Staff Application - TMod Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Scott - [owner]

Permitted to start as helper and work way up to mod

Sincerely Scott

3Bena's Staff Application - TMod Empty Bena's Staff Application - TMod Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:34 pm

B3na

B3na

Name: Bena / Ben
ULX Experience: A lot? - I don't really know how to put it but i've used ulx quite often as staff for other servers
Why you should be staff: I believe that I could make a difference on the community as for one; I understand and use ulx when permitted to, I thoroughly understand and follow the rules to the best of my ability, and I feel like I can enforce the rules using my knowledge of the rules, how they can be broken and the punishment for each. I also believe that I could help other players get a better experience out of the server as a whole, and allow them to stay on the server and come back instead of just moving on to another server. I would also inform them of how to get a better experience by donating and the privileges of being a donator, as well as teaching them how to get a higher role on the server e.g. commander. I could also stop rule breakers from having "fun" by punishing them, whether it's in-game punishment via pt etc, or via warnings / ooc punishments like a ban if the situation requires it.
Has any staff member ever recommended you: If a staff member on this server has recommended me, I don't think it would be before the application as they may not know I am trying to apply for staff. But, if they did know, I'm sure someone would at least consider me as staff seeing as this is a very new server.
How long can you be on: At least 2 hours a day, unless I really need time e.g. for exams.
How many days for the week can you be on: All of them unless specified.
Game time: Probably around an hour but the time counter isn't present.
What are your roles as staff:
- To be a role model for the rest of the community and show how great we are as staff and as high ranking members of this server.
- To help the less experienced / new players become enriched with starwarsrp and allow them to have fun on our server.
- To punish those who feel it's okay to break rules and think they can get away with it.
- To allow all who try, to achieve something they've aspired to achieve e.g. becoming a fleet / commander.
- To not spread hateful and discriminatory speech as to not make the server seem boring and not fun for the other players.

Thanks for reading and I hope you at least consider this app.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum