Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deceptions staff application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Deceptions staff application on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:59 am

Maspoon

Admin
Good app with lots of time put into it.
I will gladly teach you how to be a staff member

View user profile http://galaxygamingforums.forumotion.co.uk

2 Re: Deceptions staff application on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 am

It will be accepted tommorow by either me or mason. Before being promoted fully to mod you will undergo training, no objections.

Sincerely Scott

View user profile

3 Deceptions staff application on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Name Deception AKA Ben:

ULX: I have no experience on a gmod server but I have been admin on other games like tf2.
Although I have had 6 full day's of playtime on another server when it comes to STARWARS RP so I know how it works.

Why you should be staff: I will help out all the newer players, Tell them how the donations work and all the other roles of staff. I am a fast learner when it comes to commands. I already know how most of them work too.
I am trustworthy when it comes to permisssions too.

Has any staff member ever recommended you: Im not sure. If they have it was not very clear to me.

How long can you be on: Well The maximum I can play is around 6 hours a day. I will try to play as much as possible though. School is also a factor on when I can be on.

How many days for the week can you be on: Every day

Game time (If the game time counter isn't up at the time you are posting ignore this) I am ignoring this

What are your roles as staff: Stop people from RDMing, FAILRPing, Cyber bullying. I need to make sure the server is fun for everyone by trying to make events and such. I need to also make sure everyone is having fun as in no one is being disrespected or upset by another player.
I also need to answer all of the players questions wether these questions are about donations, forums or anything else.

Thank you for reading my staff application. Im sorry I don't really have a way with words.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum