Galaxy Gaming DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jinx App For staffn

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jinx App For staffn  Empty Re: Jinx App For staffn Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:20 am

B3na

B3na

Accepted

Although the grammar is awful, You actually put effort into making your app and you've already proven that you'll be dedicated.

Just "brush up" on your grammar, and you'll make a great staff member

2Jinx App For staffn  Empty Jinx App For staffn Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:09 am

Jinx

Name Jinx
Age 14
ULX Experience - I have bin staff on some severs so i Know to
do stuff  

I want to be a staff, for the that there is a need of staff and to make
the sever a better sever in any way i can, and to make it fun and fair to
play on the sever.

Has any staff member ever recommended you - Scott
How long can you be on - 24/7 (ca)
How many days for the week can you be on - Any
Game time (If the game time counter isn't up at the time you are posting ignore this) 4H and 5m Very Happy
What are your roles as staff --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Very Happy------------------------------
As a staff member i play the role of helping the server keep free of rule breakers and keeping a generally nice environment for everyone to RP in. I love helping out so i think that is quite a good thing to look for when hiring staff. Staff also have to keep everyone happy and try to keep the amount for rule breakers down to a 0% by a Ban or kick

This was mad the 03.13.2016 By Jinx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum