Galaxy Gaming DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hagen - Developer Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hagen - Developer Application Empty Re: Hagen - Developer Application Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Maspoon

Maspoon
Admin

YOU APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

REASONS:
I HAVE ACCEPTED YOU BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD ALOT ABOUT YOU FROM BENA AND DECEPTION THEY FEEL THAT YOU WILL BENEFIT THE SERVER.

TALK TO ME OR SCOTT WHEN YOU SEE US AND WE WILL SET YOU UP WITH YOUR RANK.

- Regards [Co-Owner] Mason.

https://galaxygamingforums.forumotion.co.uk

2Hagen - Developer Application Empty Re: Hagen - Developer Application Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:26 am

B3na

B3na

This man here, Is a legend at coding lua and actually knows what he's doing as a "developer".
So at least think about making him a dev.

+1

3Hagen - Developer Application Empty Re: Hagen - Developer Application Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:20 am

Deception

You seem to know what your doing when it comes to being a developer.
And we need a active developer to fix things like the tab/f4 menu and I think you'd be great for the job

4Hagen - Developer Application Empty Hagen - Developer Application Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:17 am

djkhaled

djkhaled

Name:
Hagen
ULX Experience:
Know how to use every command, know how to manage and edit groups, basically all of them.
Why you should be staff:
Because I have a lot of expierience in developing Garry's Mod servers, I know how to write Lua scripts, Since the server is fairly new It might need a developer who knows what he's doing. Also want to see this community grow and think I can bring quite a bit to make sure it's as best as it can be.
Has any staff member ever recommended you:
Head Admin Bena
Head Admin Deception
How long can you be on:
Depending on the day, mostly weekdays after school around 3 - 4 hours if nothing planned, mostly any time in the weekends.
How many days of the week can you be on:
7, I guess, almost every day.
Game time:
23 minutes(since not much and fairly new server)
What are your roles as staff:
For my position the roles are a little diffirent, but in-game - be active on the server, make sure no one is breaking the rules, solve disputes that may arrise on the server, make it more fun for everyone hosting events. That's about it, shortly.

-Thanks for reading, Hagen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum