Galaxy Gaming DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masons Introduction <3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Masons Introduction <3 Empty Re: Masons Introduction <3 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Maspoon

Maspoon
Admin

Sol 森 wrote:Mason is life
Mason is love
Mason is bae

+1 best co-owner! Very Happy

<3

https://galaxygamingforums.forumotion.co.uk

2Masons Introduction <3 Empty Re: Masons Introduction <3 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Sol 森

Sol 森

Mason is life
Mason is love
Mason is bae

+1 best co-owner! Very Happy

3Masons Introduction <3 Empty Masons Introduction <3 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:40 am

Maspoon

Maspoon
Admin

Hey!
My names mason im 15 and I'm from England, I enjoy being friendly and hate seeing or hearing people sad.
Im always late to things as you can see by the time i'm making the intro with nearly a week's worth of game time on the server XD.
I love Star Wars and Roleplay.
I find that My best friends are all people I have met online, even tho i don't see them IRL I can pretty much talk to them about anything better than I can with IRL friends!
I have the great honor of being a Co-Owner on this wonderful server.

Things about me!
I go GYM to keep fit because i don't really do sport anymore ;P
I'm a GCSE student and study: English,Maths,Science,French,Religious Education (RE),Kinda ICT (ECDL),Music (Guitar),Media and History.
I enjoy school as I see my friends and i'm always happy when around people I like.
I will play any game with anyone (whether it be someone from the server or IRL friends).

I hope to you all enjoyed reading my intro Smile
Add me on steam if you wish (Just speak to me in-game)
Thank you for reading.
- Mason <3

https://galaxygamingforums.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum