Galaxy Gaming DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helper Application Template - PLEASE USE!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cornie corn

Skippy wrote:Name:cornie corn
Amount of warnings:none
Time on the server: 2 hours but im admim on alot of severs so i now what im doing
Time on Garry's Mod:200 to 300+
Why do you want to be a helper? (150+):well i really like to help the sever and say if they are low on money ill be nice and give them 40k or listen to any who needs my help and im a bit of a joker. So your stuck in a building well thats why im here to help ill come and move you. I hate it when someone is makeing fun of someones skin, race, ect.
What are your roles as helper?:to help the sever out and listen to the any one help them out ect.
Are you going to achieve these roles and how?:
i will help them out by moveing them if they are stuck or if they need any tips and i will make them be happy if thet are down.

2Helper Application Template - PLEASE USE! Empty my helper app Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:31 pm

cornie corn

my name is corn and i love to help others and have a bit of fun but if it`s to much ill ask them to stop if they dont well its a warn for them (my time on garrys mod is 250 to 300) and if they is a fight ill talk to both if there is any witnesses ill ask them to

3Helper Application Template - PLEASE USE! Empty Helper Application Template - PLEASE USE! Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Skippy

Admin

Name:
Amount of warnings:
Time on the server:
Time on Garry's Mod:
Why do you want to be a helper? (150+):
What are your roles as helper?:
Are you going to achieve these roles and how?:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: