Galaxy Gaming DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late Staff App (Laughing_Walrus)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late Staff App (Laughing_Walrus) Empty Okay Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Laughing_Walrus

Okay Sad Crying or Very sad

2Late Staff App (Laughing_Walrus) Empty Re: Late Staff App (Laughing_Walrus) Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Skippy

Admin

DENIED - Would've accepted it probably but staff apps are closed, sorry bro.

3Late Staff App (Laughing_Walrus) Empty Late Staff App (Laughing_Walrus) Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Laughing_Walrus

Sorry this is late (my internet wasn't working at my dads(will make more sense if you look below), i hope you can still think about this!! Very Happy

Name:Laughing_Walrus/LaughingWalrus03(Jamie)

ULX Experience: none this would be my first time as staff

Why you should be staff: I like keeping the server clear from trollers and others like that as they annoy me Laughing I want this server to be safe from trollers and as staff I will try my best to by using the warn command and kicking and banning if its nessarcary, I also like to make sure people stick to the rules so no killing others unless you have a rp reason and no offencive language to other like harsh, rasial or homophobic insults.

Has any staff member ever recommended you: LolFin(Fin)

How long can you be on: at least 2.5-3.5 hours on a weekday or around 5-6 on a weekend.

How many days for the week can you be on: most but I do get homework and every other weekend (this week end (on post) i was away) i cant be on (gotta see dad).

Game time (If the game time counter isn't up at the time you are posting ignore this):on the darkrp server its approx 3h 15mins (I have been on the very old StarWars RP for a good 2-3 Days (the one run by other people (I mention this because Skippy used to go on there).

What are your roles as staff: to keep the server as a nice place to rp and have fun whilst keeping everything under control so there is no RDM or RDA or stuff like that. Also making sure everyone is happy with no bullying or mean language to other and making fun of others Smile , making it so that people will enjoy and come back to the server with nice reviews so that the server doesn't die. You need to help others and respect everyone and that is what you need to do as staff.

Sorry for being late Razz

Laughing_Walrus (Jamie)

Last edited by Laughing_Walrus on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For got i had been recommended (at least i think))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum