Galaxy Gaming DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galaxy Gaming DarkRP

The official forums for Galaxy Gaming, A Garry's mod DarkRP, HEre you can apply for staff of if you want a custom job all of the donation info is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chev's Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chev's Application Empty . Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:53 pm

B3na

B3na

Denied

You need to add more to the actual application and actually put some effort into the answers instead of just answering questions with 1 sentence answers when you could elaborate.

2Chev's Application Empty Chev's Application Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:49 pm

ChevChelios

Name: Chev
ULX Experience: I have about 3 years of experience of the ULX system
Why you should be staff: I should be staff because I can help players and because of my 6 year experience on GMOD, RP especially, I have lots of knowledge on Dark RP. I am also a fair staff member who respects players.
Has any staff member ever recommended you: None have
How long can you be on: A few hours a day, matters if I have work to do or not.
How many days for the week can you be on: Everyday, however I can be on longer on the weekends than weekdays due to me not having work on the weekends
Game time: I have only about 30 minutes on this server, however I have been playing GMOD for over 2000 hours total.
What are your roles as staff: A staff member must keep order on the server, by keeping order I mean making sure that nobody breaks the rules and if they do break the rules, they must have to face punishment, the more rules they break, the harsher they are treated. Staff members must also never abuse and treat all players fairly.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum